Possible DC fan on the mend?

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestmailby feather

This guys sounds like one of my relatives.

A man nearly died from alcohol poisoning after quaffing a liter (two pints) of vodka at an airport security check instead of handing it over to comply with new carry-on rules, police said Wednesday.

The incident occurred at the Nuremberg airport on Tuesday, where the 64-year-old man was switching planes on his way home to Dresden from a holiday in Egypt.

New airport rules prohibit passengers from carrying larger quantities of liquid onto planes, and he was told at a security check he would have to either throw out the bottle of vodka or pay a fee to have his carry-on bag checked as cargo.

Instead, he chugged the bottle down — and was quickly unable to stand or otherwise function, police said.

Source: news.yahoo.com

Or, I wish my relatives sounded like him.

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestmailby feather

About big jonny

The man, the legend. The guy who started it all back in the Year of Our Lord Beer, 2000, with a couple of pages worth of idiotic ranting hardcoded on some random porn site that would host anything you uploaded, a book called HTML for Dummies (which was completely appropriate), a bad attitude (which hasn’t much changed), and a Dell desktop running Win95 with 64 mgs of ram and a six gig hard drive. Those were the days. Then he went to law school. Go figure. Flagstaff, Arizona, USA

One Reply to “Possible DC fan on the mend?”

  1. Yep…Gone are the days when you could walk on a plane with a bottle of water (or various other concoctions)without issue, thus avoiding waiting for the beverage cart and having to pay for alcohol.
    Give that guy credit for trying (what I am not sure), and I hope that was some good vodka.