Yep. She’s out. Going to stretch her wings for a serious run in 2012?
Random collection of headlines as follows…
- In Big Shocker, Palin Resigns As Governor: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com
- Palin to Resign as Alaska Governor on July 26: washingtonpost.com
- Palin Quits as Alaska Governor: foxnews.com
- Palin’s Foolish Resignation: voices.washingtonpost.com
- SNAP ANALYSIS: Why is Sarah Palin resigning as Alaska governor? reuters.com
They call it a circular firing squad for a reason, you know.
The latest Palin flare-up began in Vanity Fair with a lengthy article by Todd S. Purdum examining the Alaska governor’s past and her potential future. The controversy migrated instantly to the Web and the blogs — it was, in fact, made for the viral communication that dominates today’s politics — and became even more intense, nasty and personal.
Read the rest: washingtonpost.com
Think it may have had a bit to do with this blazing little piece in Vanity Fair called, simply enough, It Came from Wasilla? Odds on affirmative.
Oh, what wonders do appear…by