WTF is with all the recent break-ins? I know two close friends whose shit was pilfered, but this is ridiculous. Dave Z is missing a few things, but I bet they left his nut cream thinking it was more of a sandwich spread.
Damn… More over at VeloSnooze
According to police, the break-in occurred while Zabriskie was in California for the recent Amgen Tour.
Police also issued a partial list of items stolen and asked for help in their recovery, particularly if any turn up in local pawnshops or on eBay.
Among those items stolen from Zabriskie’s home are:
• Black 2008 Subaru Outback, Utah plate A189NC
• Black 2006 Toyota Scion, Utah plate 094VWM
• Giro D Italia Race Medal (approx. 6″ circumference)
• Olympic Seiko watch
• Beijing Olympic ring (silver) with initials “DZ” engraved ($4,000)
• Olympic Time Trial Bike, plus 12 other bikes (combined value of $100,000)
• Cervelo (black/red) bike frame – team issued ($5000)
• Tag Heuer watch ($6,000)
• Bose Speaker/Receiver System ($15,000)
• Sony 52″ flat screen TV ($4,000)
• Two Mac Books and one Mac desktop, plus hard drive ($8,000)
• A pair of Space legs, a recovery compression system for legs ($5,000)
• 7 Marvel sideshow statues ($11,000)