On Sunday I got in another ride of one hour. I went _maybe_ 10 miles.
It is better than nothing I suppose
El Grande Link dump:
- [tucson's off the heezy] tuconweekly.com
- [gringo central] theblack13.blogspot.com
- [time fuck] michaeldorf.org
- [watch for bikes] photobasement.com
- [learn how to dope] granfondocyclingtours.com
- [Intelligent] bike for sale on craigslist
- [bicycles & mowing] craigslist
- [sacrifices at the AMC] picasaweb.google.com
- [beer with friends] uniquedaily.com
- [How to get there, in N.Y] Ridethecity.com
- [Cannondale SS for Sale] milewidesports.com
- [Get your Topo on] mtbguru.com
All that and hail that hump day happened, & nobody died. All that is evil shall once again wane. And the weekend shall shine it’s light out our door.
Until that day, my friends, until that day.
I present to you, in no particular order, the emails from the last week or so:
Subject: [from DC...]
Here’s a link to a film my 15yr old son did of ‘Hit the North’, a 12 hour Enduro based in Manchester, England. Watch in high quality, FFS, as YouTube pixellate it to buggery. www.youtube.com Check out the soundtrack – some quality ‘Madchester’ choones! Enjoy.
Right on. I don’t know about “chester” but I’ve been pretty “mad” of late.
From: Walt van Wasatch
Subject: this shit is unreal
It’s a dopers site. We must know these guys. The ‘expert’ Realgains, is a one man Paul for doping.
About all you’re going to find on that site is doping info. I can’t say I’ve seen much in the way of “coaching” that was new or exciting.by