About big jonny

The man, the legend. The guy who started it all back in the Year of Our Lord Beer, 2000, with a couple of pages worth of idiotic ranting hardcoded on some random porn site that would host anything you uploaded, a book called HTML for Dummies (which was completely appropriate), a bad attitude (which hasn’t much changed), and a Dell desktop running Win95 with 64 mgs of ram and a six gig hard drive. Those were the days. Then he went to law school. Go figure. Flagstaff, Arizona, USA

12 thoughts on “Waiting for Muslims

  1. The whole Virgins myth stems from an error made in the transcription of the original manuscript. It’s actually Virginians awaiting those assbags-they’re up there shining Thomas Jefferson’s boots.

  2. “Novice in convent garden is frightening pigeons from newly planted seeds by waving her hands and shouting, “Fuck off!” to the birds. Mother Superior is aghast and runs quickly to the little nun. “Sshhhhhh,” says the Mother Superior, “that’s not the way to do it. You must just say ‘shoo shoo’ and they’ll fuck off by themselves.”
    —————————————–
    If it was only that easy with the endless assholes who strive to fuck up the world. 90% of people just want to go about their day and take care of their own. It’s the other 10% who live to “misbehave”. We don’t need to find the “gay” gene or the “alcoholic” gene. We need to find the “asshole” gene. And then shoot on sight. Next months rent says Bush has that gene. Any takers ??

    That rant finished, I’m 3/4 drunk and need mucho sleep.

    Peace out.

    PS: If they ever find the “alcoholic” gene, I am so applying for federal subsidies. bwhahahahahahaha

  3. Oh man.

    What the fuck ??!!

    Now bikepunk has another reason to piddle on me.

    Good or bad, at least the Repubs are doing something. We live in interesting times and the future goes to those who act.

    Dems…..close up shop. Let another party take over.

    OK…..now I’m heading to sleep.